Grievance Policy


If you have a concern regarding matters pertaining to your child, we ask that you follow the steps listed below.  This will ensure that all parties involved have an opportunity to help resolve the situation.

First, talk to your child’s classroom teacher about any problems you or your child are having in the classroom.  If the problem is not resolved, ask for a conference with the teacher, or teachers involved, and a principal.  Together we will create a plan to address the problem.  If the problem persists, contact the principal or see the district policy for Student and Parent Grievance Procedure.

Buncombe County Schools is in the process of reviewing its website to ensure compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.