WBES Direction Statement
West Buncombe Elementary School students will reach their full potential academically and personally in order to excel in a diverse, global society.
To work together as a school community to create an environment
WBES Purpose Statement
that embraces diversity, cultivates academic excellence,
encourages citizenship and nurtures a love of learning.
WBES Belief Statements
• All students can learn.
• Each student is a valued individual with unique needs and talents.
• The children will receive an enriched and well-rounded curriculum.
• Children learn in different ways and will be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support and challenge their learning.
• The staff, parents, and community share the responsibility for educating our children.
• Providing a safe and nurturing environment will promote the highest levels of achievement.